A skin revitaliser to treat early-onset photodamage
Merz Aesthetics, a global leader in medical aesthetics, has announced the launch of BELOTERO® Revive, an injectable resorbable implant indicated for revitalisation of early-onset photodamaged facial skin.
Designed to be injected at multiple levels, BELOTERO® Revive utilises patented Cohesive Polydensified Matrix® technology, allowing for homogeneous dermal integration. The addition of 17.5mg/ml glycerol adds to the hydrophilic properties.
In a study1 BELOTERO® Revive was shown to:
• Significantly increase skin firmness for up to six months
• Improve skin hydration for up to nine months
• Decrease skin pigmentation for up to nine months
• Improve skin softness for up to seven months
• Have high patient satisfaction. More than 80% of subjects rated themselves as “improved” on the GICS at month 6, while 90% stated they would recommend the product to their friends.
Marketing Manager, Louise Miller says “At Merz Aesthetics, research, development and innovation is at the heart of everything we do. Which is why we are so excited to announce a new product launch within our BELOTERO® portfolio. BELOTERO® Revive, is an important addition to our range and will allow Health Care Professionals to revitalise and hydrate their patient’s skin. Our team at Merz Aesthetics are ready and waiting to take enquiries!”
BELOTERO® Revive is available from Merz Aesthetics approved wholesalers from May 10, 2021.
An online launch event will also take place on May 17, 2021. Register today at www.merzwebinars.com