AestheticSource is delighted to announce the launch of NEW Revox™ Line Relaxer from Revision Skincare, a clinically-proven topical product for women and men wanting to reduce the look of expression lines and under-eye lines.
Specifically formulated to be paired with a neuromodulator, Revox™ Line Relaxer is an advanced targeted serum that helps to significantly impact the appearance of horizontal and vertical expression lines.
This potent, 8 bioavailable peptide formula utilises patent-pending LineRelax™ technology, to work in synergy with a neuromodulator to deliver the best of both worlds for dramatic, natural-looking results. When Revox™ Line Relaxer was used as a stand-alone product during a 12-week clinical study, the results were also significant.
"Revox™ Line Relaxer is a product specifically formulated to be paired with neuromodulators and is clinically-proven to enhance neuromodulators to deliver statistically significant improvement in expression lines, wrinkles and under-eye lines. This new product represents a paradigm shift in skincare options for fine lines and wrinkles, and as such is an exceptionally interesting new product."
Lorna Bowes, CEO, AestheticSource
What does RevoxTM Line Relaxer do?
- Visibly improves under-eye lines and crow’s feet wrinkles
- Visibly reduces horizontal and vertical expression lines including under-eye lines
- Visibly reduces total periorbital wrinkle length and area
- Visibly improves skin texture
- Hyrdrates skin and boosts absorption of peptides to help maximise benefits
- Visibly increases skin radiance
- Features a Zamac® stainless steel tip that provides a precise targeted application as well as a unique cooling and soothing sensation
"I believe the Revox™ Line Relaxer from Revision Skincare will be a game-changer. It visibly reduces under-eye expression lines and crow’s feet, delivering great results on its own as a stand-alone product- especially in areas where injectables can't be used. It's even better when combined with injectables as it works synergistically to improve longevity of treatments and support and optimise the quality of skin for maximum results."
Dr Rachna Murthy, Ophthalmologist, Oculoplastic & Reconstructive Surgeon
Patent-pending LineRelax™ Technology
- 5 Neuromodulating Bioavailable Peptides
- Gamma- Aminobutyric Acid (GABA)
Reduces expression lines by helping to minimise the repetitive facial contractions that cause expression lines to form.
In addition to relaxing expression lines, GABA also helps restore and maintain the skin barrier.