If you are an aesthetic doctor or prescribing aesthetic nurse, then expertise in bio-identical hormones can open up new treatment pathways for your patients. Hormones are key in the ageing process, as well as influencing hair, skin and general wellbeing and bio-identical hormones can be used to both prevent and treat common issues such as acne or hair loss. Many aesthetic practitioners have successfully integrated BHRT into their practice enabling patients to both look and feel better.
This introductory one-day course, developed by Dr Marion Gluck, will give you a unique opportunity to understand the role of hormones. The course will cover how to treat and manage common female hormone related conditions, such as premenstrual syndrome (PMS), perimenopause and menopause using bio-identical hormones.
After the course you will have increased confidence in:
- Understanding the role and benefits of hormones: progesterone, oestrogen, testosterone, DHEA and vitamin D.
- Understanding the difference between BHRT and HRT.
- Understanding the menstrual cycle and steroid pathway.
- Reading and interpreting a hormone profile to support the diagnosis of common conditions.
- Diagnosing and treating premenstrual syndrome (PMS), perimenopause and menopause.
- Building bio-identical hormone therapy into your existing practice.
Dr Marion Gluck is a pioneer and world-leading expert in bio-identical hormone therapy (BHRT). With over 20 years’ experience specialising in BHRT, she has successfully treated thousands of patients, and trained many medical professionals to deliver her ethos and promote the life-changing effects of bio-identical hormones.